Plan your visit:
Click on the logo above for all sorts of useful info to plan your visit to Bozeman.
Or, go straight to the lodging page.
We are partnering with the following hotels during the festival and they generally cater to ice climbers throughout the winter. Please support them and take advantage of some great deals during your stay in Bozeman.
Click on the logo and use this promo code to receive the ice fest discount for the Western Heritage Inn: ice2012
1325 N. 7th
Bozeman, MT 59715
Click on the logo and enter the following code into the Corporate ID Box to receive the ice fest discount for the GranTree Inn: BOZEMANICEFEST
Residence Inn by Marriott
6195 East Valley Center Road (off 19th and I-90)
Bozeman, MT 59718
Click on the logo to automatically receive a special ice festival discount at the Residence Inn by Marriott.
Belgrade Super 8
6450 Jackrabbit Lane
Belgrade, MT 59714
Special for BIF: $55.99 single, $60.99 double and $64.99 suite.
Remind the desk clerk know you are with the Bozeman Ice Fest to ensure the proper rate.
Ramada Bozeman Hotel
2020 Wheat Drive, I-90 Exit 306
Bozeman, MT 59715
Ice Fest special rate of $50 a single and $55 a double
Phone 406-585-2626 to make a reservation and just tell the desk clerk you are with the ice fest.
- View and download a map of Bozeman with important locations marked for your convenience.
- View and download a map of Hyalite Canyon.
- Experience Level: Not sure where you land on the ice climbing spectrum? We’ll help place you.
- What We Provide: The stuff you DON’T need to pack.
- What You Need to Bring: The stuff you DO need to pack.
- Getting There and Carpooling: Where to meet, maps, and more.
- Download a packing list on our FAQs page.
Dining & Gear